Today marks the third week of me doing this link up by Helga of Ditz Revolution—although there are times that I find it hard to see what made me smile for the entire week, I still think it is a good way to be reminded that despite all those hiccups there’s still a lot of things that put a smile on my face.
So, this is my list for the week that was:
- Davao bound tomorrow for my parent’s anniversary—may forever!!
- Long weekend for me and that means I’ll be out of the office until Wednesday!
- Visited Daiso twice this week. This is one of those to-go places where I can check out cutesy knick knacks. Although every time I’m here, I can’t help but buy something. On hindsight, maybe I should also impose a shopping ban.
- I know I’m a decade late, but I just recently watched Nick and Norah’s Playlist on HBO and I can say that it was those movies that makes you feel good about chances after watching it.
- Fifty percent off on my manicure and pedicure session because of Metrobank Card’s promo, such a steal!
- Catch up night with my friends over coffee. Certified #TitasOfManila
- Coming across this hilarious YouTube video of Happy Slip showing how Filipino moms behave in a hotel room. HAHA!
- Since my workday starts at 6AM, so happy that I can get out of work at 3PM to avoid the inevitable traffic.
- So proud of myself for being able to write a more personal content for my blog, thinking of doing a series aligned to such.
- I am turning a year older soon and I am just so psyched for what lies ahead.
How about you, what made you smile this week? Join the link up and let’s enjoy the weekend, we all deserve it! 🙂