Happy Independence Day, Philippines!
It’s Friday once again, time to round up what made me smile and what helped me get through this stressful week:
- After weeks of checking and changing my themes for n times, I finally came across the theme that suits my blog’s personality.
- Booked a flight to one of my favorite cities in the world!
- Holiday today, time to catch up on some zzzs and backlogs.
- My BFF’s birthday sesh last Thursday— which means unli drinks and kwento!
- An impromptu trip downsouth for some family bonding.
- Watched Insidious:Chapter 3 with my best buds.
- Best massage ever courtesy of Ahavia.
- Was able to churn out three contents this week! And I’m super happy going back to writing, I know it’s still not much but I know its a start.
- Swimming day with the cousins today.
- One of my favorite cousin is back from ME— catch up time this weekend for sure!
This week seems like its anchored on spending some quality time with my loves despite the hectic and super early call time at work— will definitely enjoy this three-day vacay.
Hope you also get to enjoy the holiday today!
Want to share your 10 happy things? Join us through this link up by Helga and share what made you smile this week.