This is a list started by my one of my favorite bloggers, Helga, where she’s taking the time to check what made her smile for the entire week. This, I believe, inspires other bloggers who are joining this link-up to be more appreciative of everyday’s mundane moments.
So what better way to get this blogging momentum going by following one of my “blogspiration’s” footsteps, right?
So here goes:
- Finally, got the guts to start this blog. It has been on my to do list for the longest time, and now, I’m patting myself on the back for finally getting out of that procrastination and over thinking mode.
- Payday weekend—who doesn’t love that?
- Another upcoming trip on September with new found friends! Yay!
- Newly trimmed and shaped brows from Browhaus.
- Road trip to Tagaytay tonight for summer’s last hurrah.
- The less-than-30-minutes drizzle that made the first half of the morning bearable.
- Catch up date with one of my best friends.
- Last Tuesday’s ihaw-ihaw night. There really are things that can be cured by an impomptu food trip.
- Good hair day. 🙂
- I was able to consistently jog after work. I just wish I can continue this in the coming weeks.
Wow, it really is a happy Friday and I’m grateful for that.
How about you, what made you smile this week? Join us! 🙂